Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What I Like About Drew...

So, as many of you are aware, I have started dating a guy named Drew. We're taking it slow, so don't freak out. And for those of you who want to be protective, he's so sweet and nice and treats me very well.

What I like about Drew:
-the way he wants to hold my hand in the car
-that he sends me a text message first thing when he wakes up
-that he is as obsessed with mushrooms as I am
-that he loves to read and learn and is genuinely curious
-that he is protective of me
-that he brought me medicine at work when I wasn't feeling well
-that he is okay spending his lunch hour having lunch with me
-that he's laid back enough to want to watch American Idol and have a picnic dinner on the living room floor, but classy enough to want to get dressed up and go out to dinner together
-that the first thing he would do if he won the lottery is pay off his mom's debt

No comments: