Thursday, April 09, 2009

Predictions

About two months ago, I saw the "error of my ways" and stopped pulling for Duke in the basketball world. I became a die-hard, paint-my-toenails-the-day-of-the-game, t-shirt-wearing Carolina fan. And so, Monday's game was a big deal in a couple of ways. :-)

Alyssa, her mom and I made predictions about the final score for the NCAA Championship game. Here they are:

Alyssa: Carolina 91 --- Michigan State 79
Her mom: Carolina 85 --- Michigan State 68
Me: Carolina 87 --- Michigan State 71

FINAL SCORE 
Carolina 89 --- Michigan State 72

There'll be pictures later.

Okay, but one thing: Is it really necessary to call UNC the University of National Champions? I'm all for being happy, ecstatic and celebratory at a second NCAA Championship in five years and it's kind of cute but...really?

1 comment:

David Payne said...

You did WHAT!!!??? How could you!?