Thursday, October 23, 2003

Well, the competition I so looked forward to this weekend at the fair is no longer an option. I cannot go because I am still sick, but there shall be other competitions and a plethora of other opportunities to engage in. I hope ya'll are having a great week. We just moved from our old house to a smaller, rental house, that I LOVE! It's hard being fifteen and suddenly downsizing, but it was so totally worth it!! We don't have roadrunner yet, so I can't get on my original screen name(s) but I have been able to hook my laptop up to the phone jacks and get on my 6 month free trial of AOL, so my new (6 month available) screen name is
Dancechic2287

(that's it. Do NOT pronounce it dance"chick", it is dance "CHIC"!!! lol. just kidding, whatever!) anyways, i hope all of you are having a really good week, and if you need anything, let me know. Also, if you go to my school, and happen to pass by a member of the cross country team in the hall, wish them luck, please, for their regional race on saturday!!!

No comments: