Friday, November 21, 2003

Quotes from class:


"This is FUN with a captial N!" -John W. in Adv. Alg II

"Listen to what I mean and not what I say." -Amy I. in Adv. Alg II

"The plumber is unclogging her life." Someone in Eng.

"I can't spin on my head." Kevin W. after I told him that I could spin on my head

"You know you prance when you run, right?" Cati B. after watching me at the bball game

"You should break dance and spin on your head at Open Mic Night! You would have to wear gangsta clothing, though, and you could even shave your head!!" -Kevin W.

"your my crazy monkey and that so kosherly rox my soxs." Mickella R.

"This is atomic time," Mr. Myer, holding up his phone, as he desperately tried to convince us that we still had three minutes until class ended.
"But here we go by Humble time, and Dr. Humble doesn't care about atomic crap."- Someone in my eng. class

No comments: