Friday, November 07, 2003

WOO-HOO! I was offered the opportunity to be manager of the basketball team. You see, I was absent the two weeks leading up to tryouts, the week of tryouts, and the week after tryouts, but I talked to the coach and she said that she would love it if I served as manager. This is definitely not as great as being on the team truly, but it is definitely the next best thing. (Oh, yes, Cati Barham, I AM NOT NOT NOT NOT "hopeless when it comes to basketball." SO THERE! j/k)

There is nothing new to report, but I have returned to school. I was out for roughly 20 days, (though my APES teacher, Mr. Boyer thought I was only out for 2 ----hmmmm. . . you figure that one out!) and I have SOOOOO much work to do! Lol. But they are really taking time to help me get caught up. Oh how I love my school.

I have a storybook due in AP Env. Sci. on Monday, and just got told that I was expected to do the assignment on Thursday, the day after I returned to school. Needless to say, if you know how to make figures pop up on a page, or other cool tangible aspects I can include in my "wetland story" then please please tell me how to do it. I also thought it might be cool to do a book that is HUGE. I mean like half-a-piece-of-posterboard huge, or I could do a regular size book. What do yall think??? I need to go study for chemisty.

No comments: