Friday, December 17, 2004

Well, I'm going back to Chile over spring break. It should be tons of fun and I can't wait to learn more spanish! My current hopeful majors are: Spanish and some history, with a minor in English or environmental studies. (no, i am not doing a double major/double minor combo! ha. like that would happen)

I'm currently engrossed in a major research paper for APUSH. It's about the changes that have occurred in the interpretation of the Commerce Clause since it was passed in the late 19th century. It's quite uneventful. Oh well.

In other news, I had my first two exams today: Spanish 4 and English 3. (funny how I'm a year ahead in my second language...hehe) They went ok. I highly recommend you click here. It is one of the most touching things I've seen in awhile and a good reminder around this time of year (and always). Have a great holiday, everyone.

No comments: