Friday, February 18, 2005

Nothing new, really.

Track has started. :)
I'm very busy with two research papers.
I'm looking for a summer job.
Ms. Greenwalt isn't coming back to RCHS next year, and I'm sad. :(
The winter formal is in a week.
I have to start looking at colleges this spring, according to my mom.
I like UNC-CH and UVA.
The trip to Chile is in 1 month.
Student Legislative Assembly-- day where we debate bills--1 week!
The yearbook is almost done!
That's about it.


I'm going to leave you with a poem that I really like.

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
-J.R.R. Tolkien

No comments: