Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Got a couple of things to update about:

1. I have yet to start any more college applications b/c, well, I'm a slacker.
2. Facebook, Bojangle's sweet tea, and country music are my three obsessions.
3. I have a major crush on this guy...which of course keeps me crazy, especially because I don't know what to do about how I feel. Lol. Oh well.
4. I got "diagnosed" (by my doctor, a licensed medical professional) with this really cool thing called Benign Positional Vertigo. It's when a mass of proteins gets stuck in your semi-circular cancals (in your ear) and makes you feel like you're spinning even when you're not. I think it's kinda cool actually. And my doctor said the only way to "cure" it is to throw your head back in a particular direction multiple times. However, she warned "Stop doing this if you get dizzy." I thought--- isn't that why I'm here in the first place, because I'm dizzy all the time?!?!?
5. I've now reevaluated my desire to be a high-school history teacher, though it's still my first choice. My second choice is now a third grade teacher.
6. I have a ton of work (like everyone at RCHS) to finish before exams start.

No comments: