Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I thought I would link to the N&O's copy of my letter to the editor, a few weeks ago. A columnist wrote an article about how The Flame was running an ad that promoted religion, thus violating the separation of church and state. The article talked about how the paper allowed capitalism to win out in the end, and how it was promoting religion in schools. (The ad said "In God We Trust" and was a full-page ad). Here's my letter. Dr. Humble's letter said pretty much the same thing and was printed directly under my letter, which was pretty cool.


Gas-Leak-Update: apparently, everything's been fixed because we have school tomorrow, according to the RCHS website.

My birthday is in 21 days, 1 hour and 9 minutes. YAY! (not that I'm excited or anything...)

No comments: