Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm not sure where to begin when I update...

I definitely think Senioritis has taken its toll. Most, if not all of us seniors, are feeling the complete apathy towards schoolwork that most people who have previously been in our position have warned us about. And I must admit that now that I have been accepted into a college- senioritis is only worse. lol.

That's about all right now-- psychology gets the "Lindsay's Favorite Class Award" and also the "Best Substitute Ever Award (which is particularly in reference to Emily Atkinson, who is like the coolest sub ever!" Statistics gets the "Slacking-est class ever award...but definitely fun!" English gets the "Lindsay's Second Favorite Class Award" cause we get to throw different-shaped stress balls around the room-- which is super fun. Southern Hemispheres gets the "I'm Slacking off way too much in this class-- but I'm super glad I took it because it is one of the most interesting classes Award." And last, but not least, AP Spanish gets the "I'm totally freaked about the midterm (as is the rest of the class, I think) Award."

My birthday is in 33 days (and Christmas is in 36 days!!!) YAY.

No comments: