I was thinking the other day about my quirks...the little things that make me, well, me. Here are some of them.
1. If I wake up during the night or early in the morning and am awake for more than 2 minutes, I have to go brush my teeth. Absolutely must.
2. I am obsessed with Law and Order:SVU and want to be Olivia Benson when I grow up.
3. The money in my wallet has to be in descending order, all bills facing up.
4. I don't like to sit with my legs crossed because I feel (and probably look) awkward.
5. I have to sleep with the window open because Central Air and Heat feels suffocating to me.
6. I eat my pizza crust side first.
7. Exanding on #7, when I eat a meal, I eat all of each food before moving to the next. And subconciously, I choose which taste I want in my mouth when I finish my meal.
8. I hate the feel of chiffon. It makes my skin crawl.
9. I am as obsessed with Jodi Picoult (the author) as I am with SVU. The only difference is, I only get my Jodi Picoult "fix" once a year when her new book comes out. I usually finish it within a day of getting it.
10. I grind my teeth when I'm stressed, anxious, nervous or tense (i.e. all the time).
11. I don't like to talk on the telephone. I'd prefer to text, email or chat in person.
12. I am very punctual. I would rather leave and get somewhere thirty minutes early than be two minutes late.
13. I don't sleep with my engagement ring on. I started taking it off before bed at first because I was afraid it would fall off while I was asleep. Now, it's habit/bedtime ritual.
14. I don't like the number 5. I don't know why. I just don't.
15. I cannot stand to use the "Scan" button on radios. It's confusing and overstimulating.