Wednesday, June 30, 2004

My Schedule:



1. Spanish 4 (Kraweic)
2. AP US History (Newmark)
3. AP Biology (Hames)
4. Adv. Math (Mahoney)
5. 20th Century Topics (Greenwalt)
6. AP Eng. III (Chalifoux)
This is subject to change, as I fear that all but my math class will be intensely reading-heavy, and I do not think that so much reading will be doable this year. Probably switch AP Eng for Adv. Eng, though Dr. Busonik thinks I should stay in AP. I really don't know what to do. I almost need to take Topics this year, because I'd like to take Psychology and AP Euro next year, and I don't think all three are good together, and highly unlikely on one schedule. Math obviously stays. Bio, I want to stay b/c I want to be a doctor and I've heard from a biology teacher that it's a pretty important course to take. APUSH---I don't know. Just always figured I'd take it. Spanish four seems the likely antecedent to Spanish 3, though I feel unready for the literature portion of the language I love so much. Maybe another year in Spanish III??? Yeah, I know that sounds bad, but .....oh I don't know. Advice and help in the chatterbox or by way of AIM is much appreciated. Seeing that it's past midnight, and I babysit from 10-4:45pm, and then work at the theatre (on opening day of Spiderman 2) from 5pm until 11pm or midnight, I should PROBABLY rest.

No comments: