Monday, August 08, 2005

I stole this from my wonderful friend Katie, but I'm sure she won't mind! Thanks, Katie! :)

Ten years ago, I...
1. was seven
2. was going to be in second grade
3. was going through my parents' divorce
4. had only moved twice
5. was afraid of thunder storms

Five years ago, I...
1. was twelve
2. was in middle school
3. was on the school newspaper staff
4. had moved eight times
5. got Jenna, my golden retriever

One year ago, I...
1. was working at Carmike Cinemas
2. had just gotten back from my first out-of-country trip
3. was going into 11th grade
4. lost a good friend in a car crash
5. had just won a national dance competition, which would be my last time participating in dance

In one year, I ...
1. will be going off to college
2. will be able to vote
3. will find out just what true independence feels like
4. will be an official RCHS alumni
5. have a new beginning, and the rest of my life ahead of me

Yesterday, I...
1. started filling out my online application for American University
2. went to the gym
3. got to see one of the sweetest 7-year-olds in the world
4. played with my new puppy
5. bought and organized school supplies (one of my most favorite activities)

Today, I...
1. went shopping
2. sang out loud in public just because it's fun
3. found out one of the kids I babysit for has an infection and is in the hospital (and has been for five days...she's fine, but she'll have to stay there for about another week)
4. played with my puppy some more (and with Jenna too)
5. won two auctions on Ebay

Tommorrow, I will...
1. babysit
2. go to the gym
3. dogsit
4. finish my summer reading
5. play with my puppy and with Jenna even more

Someday, I will...
1. travel the world
2. make a difference
3. (hopefully) run for president
4. publish a novel
5. be a mommy

No comments: