Thursday, August 11, 2005



Now this would be a super-awesome summer vacation! Just imagine what you would write for one of those back-to-school narratives where the prompt is "How I spent my summer vacation"! Eric Anderson, president and CEO of Space Adventures Ltd, says that his company is "planning a new mission: rocketing rich people around the dark side of the moon." There are actually two different vacation itineraries for these trips that could be taken, the company says, as early as 2008. Wow. Check out the link!

Now all I have to do is find 100 million dollars...ideas? How about a fund: Lindsay's-trip-to-the-moon-fund. Haha. Actually, it says a round-trip ticket is 100 million dollars...maybe I could just stay on the moon!?

Oh well. I kinda like it here on earth anyway.

No comments: