Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I've Come To Realize...

I didn't get tagged but I like this... and well, since I'm not sleeping pretty much at all, I haven't much better to do with my time.


1. I've come to realize that my hair...does not want to be straight or flat, regardless of how long I work on it in the mornings.
2. I've come to realize that my legs...appreciate high heels less than I thought.
3. I've come to realize that my job...became my identity.
4. I've come to realize that when I'm…becoming increasingly more relational the longer I'm in college.
5. I've come to realize that I need...to be around people.
6. I've come to realize that I have lost...my ability to keep people at arm's length for fear of getting hurt.
7. I've come to realize that I hate it when…people aren't listening to me.
8. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk…I can't answer this one, sorry.
9. I've come to realize that money...is easier to give away the more I understand that it isn't mine to begin with!
10. I've come to realize that people...aren't all going to leave; people will stay and they'll walk beside you.
11. I've come to realize that I'll always…believe that I can change the world.
12. I've come to realize that my significant other…will come along in God's perfect timing.
13. I've come to realize that my mom...does the best she can and loves me more than I know.
14. I've come to realize that my cell phone...is worth going back for even if I'm already running late.
15. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning I…wasn't sure I wanted to face another day.
16. I've come to realize last night before I went to sleep…the world keeps turning and each day is a fresh start.
17. I've come to realize right now I am thinking about ...how much I want to accomplish as I grow up.
19. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace…I am creeped out and almost immediately log out.
20. I've come to realize that today...I'm where I'm called to be, for good or bad.
21. I've come to realize that tonight...I'm still sleeping poorly (clearly, since I'm blogging well past midnight and have been up since 7am).
22. I've come to realize that tomorrow...is another opportunity to be used by God to further his kingdom- NOT mine.
23. I've come to realize that I really want to…grow up and be a mommy.
24. I've come to realize that life...is a journey and there is joy all along the way!
25. I've come to realize that my friends…aren't giving up or going away.
26. I've come to realize this year... has been crazy but I'll look back on it in the future and be amazed at the things God brought me through.

I'm not tagging people 'cause it's doubtful many people read this anymore.

1 comment:

David Payne said...

There are a few of us who always do. PS number 13 made me happier than you can imagine to read. I know it has to be hard to say that but being able to do so means you actually know it and that is amazing. Oh and 25 is so true. :)