Tuesday, May 18, 2004

New Template

Well, I got a new template. Not sure how much I like it, but for now, it will suffice. I don't have much to talk about. I got a job at the movie theatre on Atlantic Springs/Spring Forest. It's a very clean theatre, but the perks of the job stop there. Anyway, we had a dance competition this past Saturday, and my "team" got 1st in our division, and 5th out of 1500 dances... kinda upsetting, but hey--- win some, lose some.

In other news we tie-dyed in chemistry. It was uber fun! lol. I did a design called "star burst" and I really like the results. Today in AP Env. Sci. we are walking to Krispy Kreme and then to an architect's office to learn about Green Architecture. Only four full days of school, then a half day, and exams!!!! Then SUMMER VACATION. I will miss sophomore year, though. It was a good, good, year. :)

No comments: