Saturday, August 12, 2006

Well it's my first real day here at UNC-G. We had a service project this morning, and then Amanda, Kaitlin and I have mostly been just hanging around campus. I think all this down time will suddenly vanish once classes start, but that's okay with me. In fact, I'm in my dorm right now, alone, while Amanda goes to the tech center, and I can't figure out what in the world to do with myself.

There was a dance last night for freshmen, but not many people showed up. Amanda and I, and our two new friends Christina and Kaitlin, were the first four out on the floor...I had a blast and I'm really glad I went, because it gave me the opportunity to meet new people and really realize that campus life can be fun.

I guess that's about all I have to write about. The hardest thing for me so far is remembering to take my keys when I walk down the hall to the bathroom. Haha.