Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I had a pretty bad day, (other than dance: jazz I, jazz II, and hip hop II.) but I don't want to sound whiny or like a complaining little kid, but it was pretty darn bad. One thing has to do with school, the other with family, and of course, me too. I would post what these things are, BUT there are two problems with this:
1. I do NOT want to sound like I am complaining, because I am soooo blessed.
2. Some stuff that happened should NOT be published for anyone to see.

I suppose I should go now. I am sorry to make all of you listen to my complaining, so I will give you a stupid little thing to do.


tell me what this code is for/of:

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

FIGURE THAT OUT!!!!!!!! lol.
maybe I will do shoutouts tomorrow. . .I don't know. God bless, and I hope all of you have a wonderful week.

No comments: