Sunday, August 03, 2003

It is 10:56 PM, right now. This weekend I got tons of school supplies, and a new bed set. It's a pillow case, a fitted sheet, a top sheet, and a comforter. They are kind of a tie dye print, which is wild but cool. And soon, i am going to be painting my room my favorite color! . . . . . .YELLOW! Bright, sunshiny, happy, yellow! And then I got a husband pillow (it's hard to describe if you don't know what I am talking about), which is bright orange, and furry. I also got a big smiley face rug, which is a yellow smiley face, with its tongue out. It is really cool. And right now, it is 92 degrees in my house. Our air conditioner's compressor broke, and I am dripping with sweat. In fact, it is about 10 degrees cooler outside than inside. The fans are going but they are all just moving hot air around. I am miserable, but hey it's all good!

I went from having a sore throat caused by a virus to having a cold (headache, fever, chills, coughing and sneezing non stop) to having a sinus infection. Maybe I can kick this thing, whatever it is before school starts.

Cross country starts tomorrow! YAY! Well I should go, and I can't really type right now because the keys and my hands have no friction; my fingers keep sliding off them!

Ahhh it is hot in here.

Stay cool all.

No comments: