Sunday, September 14, 2003

Disclaimer Ok, it has been brought to my attention that I left Clay Aiken and Mark out of the shoutouts. My apologies to both.

Mark: Long time no talk. How are you? You haven't blogged in a while so I am assuming you must be busy. Have a good week!

Clay Aiken: I feel stupid writing this because you are not actually reading my blog, it is my dorky friends pretending to be you!!! lol, anyway, Love your music. :) Later.


Now onto some real blog-erish stuff (cool "lindsay-ism" huh!?!?!?)

Alright,
I WANNA CHANGE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really really wanna make a difference. I wanna cure cancer and AIDS, and I wanna make everybody happy and healthy. I know, it sounds stupid, but I do. I can't help it. I have this pathetic idea that I might actually be capable of doing something worthwhile in this life.
Sorry, I had to get that out of my system.

I LOVE HEALTH! Ms. Talley has a really cool system for how to structure class. We do 4 weeks of seat-work and learning, then we play sports or something of the like for two weeks. Last week we played Ultimate Frisbee for 4 days!!!! I ran and jumped in all the mud puddles (Ms. Atkinson is the one who can vouch that I love to do that ;) ) and I slid and dove to catch the frisbee. Most of the girls just stood in the middle of the field and talked. What's up with dat????? Anyway, this week is gonna rock my socks off! (We're PLAYING SOCCER!!!!!) It doesn't get much better than this!

Later days

No comments: