Tuesday, September 09, 2003

It is way time to do some shout outs, here goes. . . [Note: I do not know who all reads this, so I am making assumptions, so if I miss your name, let me know in the chatter box or somethin'!)

Bernie: Hey girl! Long time NO SEE! I am glad you are reading this. I miss eighth grade with you so much! Remember "beeeeker" and "alTso?" Do you remember "turtle lady?" Haha. THat was an awesome year! We def need to have a lunch bunch reunion soon!

Laura: I know you remember "beeeeker" and turtle lady and "alTso!" I am glad you came to RCHS! I like having class with you :), and the way Mr. Grunden does tests ROCKS! I am not so sure about math. . . lol.

Lucas: I am very surprised you take the time to read this lol. I like your blog, very good job on it. Isn't English a blast!?!?!?!? lol. UGH! I miss all of the debates you and Will and Andrew had in World Civ last year. I guess that's what I get for taking something instead of GOPO, huh?

Josh: Remember: Follow your heart, it will never lead you astray. And be honest, forever with yourself and others, they will like you all the more because of it. It has been great getting to know you this year, and I hope we can continue that!

Cameron: My lil sis! (lol, to all of the rest of you, she's not really, but we act like it cause I am always giving her big-sisterly advice!). Keep your head up, and don't let other people push you around, and if they do, "turn the other cheek." DO NOT push back!!!! You are incredible, so keep it up! All my love, Your big sis!

Elizabeth #1 and #2: Health is AWESOME this year, guys! I really enjoyed throwing the frisbee with yall! You guys are so funny and always make me smile! Thanks for being such awesome friends!

Nicole: OMG. It feels like an eternity since I last saw you. You know how awesome I think you are, and thanks for everything you've done for me. You have no idea how much it means to me. All my love!

Ms. Atkinson/Coach K: Long time no see! I miss you tons, and keep updating your blog, because I do read it, and I hate it went you haven't posted in a while. Hope everything in Kellyland is splendid! And . . .KILL THE HILLS!

No comments: