Monday, September 08, 2003

It is like way early in the morning, but I feel I should give you guys an update on Jennie, (at least, I know that Colbern wants to know---lol) Alright, she is in the hospital and they have NO idea what is causing her lack of breathing ability. It could be lung cancer, emphezema (sp?), allergies, wheat inhalation, and a whole bunch of other weird things that I can't describe. My mom and I (my sister is living elsewhere at this time, a place that I want to go) visit Jennie twice a day, and she is on 5 liters of O2. They are doing a biopsy tomorrow, to rule out cancer. The doctors are not thinking it is life-threatening but they don't like the fact that she can't go for 15 minutes with out her oxygen tubes. She has that thingy that hooks into your nose, and she can hardly talk because it uses up so much oxygen. But, yes, Colbern, (thanks for asking), Jennie, they said, will be fine, but we aren't sure what she has yet. They are also looking at the possibility of TB, pneumonia, and one other common coughing thingy, but they have ruled out TB. Pneumonia is still a possibility, but this has been going on since May (having trouble with the respiratory system), and my personal opinion, considering that she has been to various doctors at least 10 times since then, is that SOMEONE would have found pneumonia by now. Anyways, I gotta get to bed.
My weekend was nothing worth writing about, but school starts again tomorrow, which is good, I HOPE.
All my love to everyone. Smile.

No comments: