Tuesday, September 16, 2003

here's more from my youth leader. This is her profile:

"The more we let God take us over, the more truly ourselves we become - because He made us. . . . It is when I turn to Christ, when I give myself up to His personality, that I first begin to have a real personality of my own." ~C.S. Lewis~

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ~1 Thessalonians 5:16-18~

Not only so, but we rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. ~Romans 5:3-5~


Alright, I, at least, am inspired by her courage and attitude to take this all in stride. More later.

No comments: