Monday, September 22, 2003

So today, Maggie, who is on the yearbook staff, interviewed me about track last year.

I was telling my health teacher (Mrs. Talley) later, about the interview.
Here is the ensuing conversation:

"Mrs. Talley!!!! Guess what!?!?! I got interviewed for the yearbook."

"Wow! Cool. what was it about?"

"I had to give them five adjectives to describe Mr. Grant as track coach." (All this was said with a broad smile on my face)

"Oh, dear god. What did you say?"(she said this while rolling her eyes, and laughing to herself)

"Hmmm, I said:
*fashionably challenged (this was because he wore knee socks pulled up to his knees, a parka, a sweat band, and grey cotton shorts)
*Stubborn
*slave-drive
*hairy
*moody
(and my other one was that he is obsessed with his Mazda Miata, but that one got left out cause I liked the other five better.)

So, yeah, I thought that was fun and enjoyable. ;)

In other news:
I had my first cross country practice in six weeks. Due to an injury to my sheath tendon, I have not run for nearly 45 days! Anyway, I enjoyed being out running again, but other than that, I will say nothing else about how practice went. . .

Dance: UGH. Long and tiring. Tap, jazz and hiphop. I don't think I was the best teacher tonight, but I think its ok, but I had the worst headache, and I was nauseous.

Anyway, I need to go occupy myself. *goofy, but sweet grin* (with a halo over my head)

No comments: