Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Alright, so after I tried to fall asleep in my bed three times, I tried my trundle. No luck. Then I tried my sister's bunk beds, but ugh they are uncomfortable. Then I tried our living room couch, but sleep didn't come there. Then I tried our den couch, and I thought it would work until my 45 lb enlgish setter, my 9 lb yorkie, and my 90 lb golden retreiver decided it would be fun to share the couch with me. Then I finally went upstairs and took my quilt and pillow off my bed and put them on the floor in our den. I lay down, and after about 1.5 hours, I was asleep, but by then I had only 3 hours to sleep until I had to get up.

And now I am running a fever of 102 degrees, and it is just as well that I can't go to work because something happened that would warrant a couple days off anyway. It made me very sad, and I can't figure out where I went wrong to let this happen. :( Now I sound like I am writing in a diary.

I will stop blogging for now. But maybe I will write again later. Sleep is needed.

LC

No comments: