Tuesday, June 24, 2003

It is 1:16 am, and I am not in the least bit sleepy which is surprising. I have gone to bed four times now, and gotten up each time because I simply cannot sleep. Insomnia is not good when you must work 9 hours tomorrow, (or I guess it is "today") and then dance for three hours.

In response to my last blog, life hurts, but I doubt it can get too much worse from here. But to all of you out there who care, thank you. You mean the world to me, and when others let me down, thank you for showing me what it means to be there for someone, through EVERYTHING!

Well I guess I will go, but probably I will just work on making cards. Sleep is not coming easily tonight, which I'm sure I will pay for tomorrow.

But to everyone (which isn't a lot of folks) have a great day today, and smile your way through life (it's the best way!)


LC

No comments: