Wednesday, June 25, 2003

It is evelen in the morning. I got about four hours of sleep because I just couldn't sleep. Ok, we are renaming the movie of my life, "Sleepless in North Carolina." And now, I am sitting at my computer in flannel pajams with two jackets on, two pairs of socks and my teeth are still chattering. Trouble is, I know that the temp in my house is about 75 or so, so there is no reason for the chills. It was a long day yesterday and a long night. I am supposed to have driver's ed today, but maybe I am too sick to go........oh well. my fever has gone down just a little. Dude, I can't stop shivering! brrrr. Lat night, I used a comforter, two quilts and a sleeping bag and I curled up in a little ball trying to get warm. I still shivered the ENTIRE NIGHT! Oh well. I need to go clean house because someone has to do it.
If you need anything, call, please don't hesitate to call.

God bless,
L.C.

No comments: