Monday, June 30, 2003

So I made lots of new cards today. Each one was time consuming and a couple made me cry. The ones that made me cry were cards that, had I sent to Diana, may have meant that she would still be here. I know what you are thinking, "QUIT DWELLING ON THE PAST." But it is so hard. I am just really down. I have the day off from work tomorrow, which should make me happy, but right now, I wish I was going to be at work. I would be so busy, there would be NO time to think about this stuff. I guess I should snap out of my grief. It is just so hard. I want to cry and not cry all at the same time. I want to cry because she is gone, and she is never coming back. I never get another chance to tell her how awesome she is, or how much I like being her friend. I am happy however, that other people I love are still here. That does not make the grief any less real, or any less painful, but it gives me something to be grateful for. I am still surrounded by people who love me, but it will take time to get through this.

Have a great night and an awesome day tomorrow.

To all of you: You are all special people and I thank you for whatever role you play in my life.

God Bless, and
Much love
LC

No comments: