Wednesday, June 11, 2003

So my dad has informed me that I am not invited to his house this weekend, even on Father's Day. I must be a horrible, awful, no good, very bad daughter for my dad not to even want me, (although he wants my sister.) Could someone tell me what is so bad about me that I didn't do anything and people are still like this to me. I did make someone's day when I sent them smiley faces in the mail. She now calls me the "mail bandit" and "a member of the smiley crew." Heeheehee. Anyway, we did "hand stand pushups" in gymnastics today. What you do is go into a handstand and then bend your arms, while keeping your legs straight up, and then you straighten your arms again. It's basically a regular pushup except that you are perpendicular to the ground rather than horizontal to it. It was really hard, but it is a really good feeling once you figure it out and get it right. We also did forward flips, one-handed cartwheels, and back walk overs. But other than gymnastics, there was jazz and ballet. Very tiring and long. In Jazz we danced to Michael Jackson's song "ABC", which was fun.

Other songs to add to last night's list is:
"Girls just wanna have fun" (Cyndi Lauper)
"Born to Fly" (Sara Evans)

So until next time, this is. . ..
Lindsay Caroline :)
saying, "Smile Darn Ya Smile." [Annie, the musical]

No comments: