Saturday, June 14, 2003

Okay, so my friend sam and i are doing the card company together. It's going REALLY well, which makes me oh so happy. If you want cards, you should know how to get in touch with me...! Well, we will be selling them and using the money to buy new materials and also donate the money various places. I am having a hard night because I know what tomorrow is, and I know that I am not going to be where I should be in order to celebrate. I am very down in the dumps, but I will pull myself out of it as I always do. It's hard. I am used to my parents fighting over me, not having one of them tell me that I am not invited to their house. It is very hard. Oh well. I can deal. :) No worries. Remember, as I am right now, that life should be about action verbs. I can cry, but I have to remember to laugh, too. I am gonna run lots and lots, and play soccer, and dance and swim, and walk and skip and jump and PLAY! Oh well. I need to go to bed and rest! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Bye to all. Much Love. God Bless and .....
Don't forget about those action verbs!!!!! :)

Smile!
Laugh......
Lindsay

No comments: