Monday, June 23, 2003

Alright, so what to write??????
I went to WakeMed today because my mom's friend just had her 2nd daughter but the baby was 2 months early! She is in the Neonatal ICU, and is hooked up to all these wires and stuff (3 lb., 1 oz.) and is REALLY tiny. She is very cute though. It has not started out to be a great week, but oh well. It's all good, I suppose. Maybe I will write more about that later, but for now, some other stuffs.

Why do people make comments about issues they know are sensitive to you????? (and if you know that they know that and you know that you shouldn't let it get under your skin, why do we still let it?) It is so frustrating.

Clogging dance is looking really good. It is a solo, so I hopefully can compete it next year at the competitions. At nationals, we got 2 golds, and 2 high silvers, and 2 silvers! Yay!

Been thinking a lot about school lately, and what it will be like to go back. I am very worried about next year. I had a very hard first year; and lots of stuff happened that never should have that I wish I could reverse, (surprise that none of it was acutally school related, just happened to take place at school) but you can't change the past; you can only look ahead and make the future the best it can possibly be.

Sorry I am skipping from one subject to the next. Very confusing I am sure, so I apologize.

But anyways, the last week has been so extremely hard, and I am so bogged down, but I don't want other people to worry, so I am trying to hide it. It really hurts, what happened, but there is no reason for anyone else to hurt too. So much happened that I am just so emotionally tired.

By the way, the posts that you see have times listed by them. the times are way earlier (about 3 hours) than when they were actually posted, so if it looks like i am going to bed at 7, it is actually 10.

Bye for now,
Smile, even when it hurts like hell.

LC

No comments: