Tuesday, June 24, 2003

This is a super-cool song, and after some hard stuff, I am finding that it helps tremendously. I believe in God, but sometimes, I am not sure how to tell Him how hurt I am and I like this song because it makes it simpler. Psalms says that God knows our hearts and He knows what we're gonna pray about before we even pray! That's really cool, so it helps to know that I don't have to be able to put into words what is painful in my life. He already knows. This song is called "La La," and the places where I have written a lond string of la's are actually a part of the song. It made me feel better today, and I hope you like it too. (remember, if any of you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to call. i want to be here for all of you.)


If a pictures worth a thousand words,
What are they?
And since Your Spirit intercedes for me,
What do you hear when I pray?
Cause I'm finding hard to find the words
To let you know how my heart can hurt.
So I'll sing a tune and let you fill in the words:

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

It's comforting to know my words aren't
all you hear
Cause I can talk to you with laughter
and I can talk to you in tears.
And I don't have to know just what to say
For you to hear me when I pray,
So I'll sing a part
and let you read my heart.

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Cause I'm finding it hard to find the words
to let you know how my heart can hurt
So I'll sing a tune and let you fill the words.

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la


It has been a very hard day, but there is tomorrow to anticipate. Love to you all.

God bless (and call if you need anything at all)
L.C.

No comments: