Thursday, June 19, 2003

Hey. Well, let's see, there were 71 raisins in my cereal this morning, and Maddy threw 12 fits today. We took a walk, and stepped over 219 cracks! Hahaha. Shows how bored I get.
Going to the beach tomorrow with friends, but only staying till Sunday afternoon. Then back to work. Thursday, I leave for the beach again, but only until that Saturday. My dad, stepmom, sister, and stepbrother are all going to Williamsburg and Bush Gardens. Guess who isn't invited/allowed to come? Hmmmmm. . .tough one. If you guessed Me, you are correct! Makes me very sad. One of the few irks I have is that people can be so unfeeling. How do they think a fifteen year old feels when they leave and tell her not to come? Oh well. The world can be so weird. I can deal. Da Da Da Da, SUPER LINDSAY----able to deal with all stresses and emotional downfalls, stronger than steel, etc. Oh well, it makes me feel better to do that, though it probably only makes all of you think I am weird. Did the crossword and jumbles today. Can't wait to do them on Sunday!


Love to all,
God Bless,
AIMP,
eyes on the skies.

SMILE!
Lindsay <><

No comments: