Saturday, June 28, 2003

So, it is 11:02, and I am not the least bit sleepy. I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night. The night before, I got about 2 hours, and the night before that I got three hours. Four nights ago, I got only 2 hours of sleep, and the night before that, I got only an hour and a half of sleep. So, you'd think by now I would be exhausted and ready to sleep soundly. But no. I am not sleepy and I have had no caffeine today. I have tried everything I can think of to get to sleep: hot shower, cold shower, hot bath, cold bath, warm milk, hot tea, lights on, lights off, excersising right before bed, no physical activity other than walking at all, no dogs in the room when i go to bed, all 4 dogs in the room, low music, loud music, sleeping on my back, my side, my stomach. I have watched lots of tv before bed, used the computer, or done neither thing. I have slept with stuffed animals of all shapes sizes and colors, and have even taken my old blanky out of the closet and tried sleeping with it. NOTHING WORKS. It seems as though nothing I do will ever let me sleep, and it looks like it may be forever before I get a decent amount of sleep. Oh well. Any ideas are SO WELCOME. Maybe its related to emotional stuff? I don't know. I am not doctor or therapist or anything. I am just a kid who cannot sleep. Oh well. If you have any ideas (as i have previously been advised that pills are NOT good to take just to induce sleep.) please tell me. (hey if you come up with the winning combination, I may pay you-----:)-----)

I don't know why I am going to quit bloggin right now. I have nothing else to do.

Well, good bye.

God Bless,
LC


"Beloved, Let us love one another. For love is of God and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God for God IS love." -1 John 4:7-8

No comments: