Monday, June 30, 2003

So, I went out on my friend's jet ski today. We had lots of fun, and I even got to drive it REALLY fast! (oh, and yes, I had the day off!!!!) It was nice to spend quality time with my friends. I learned the hard way that you can't think that your friends will ALWAYS be there. I wanted to believe that at first, but after what happened, I realized that I can't waste any time that could be spent with them. (that is a rather depressing thought when you first think it, but soon it just becomes a fact, a reality that you learn to live with.) My friends and even people I don't know mean the world to me. You are what make my life interesting and different every day. I appreciate the time we spend together, the laughs and hardships we share, and the lessons y'all teach me. Well, that is my thought for the day. Don't take people for granted, and ALWAYS take an extra second to tell them you love them and appreciate them----I wish I had done that more with "Diana," but we learn from our mistakes. The idea here is that you learn from mine and don't make the same one.

Have a great summer and call me if you EVER need ANYTHING at all.

Love to all.
God Bless,
LC

No comments: