Tuesday, June 24, 2003

So, I have chills right now and am attempting to warm up. I have on 2 shirts, a sweatshirt, and long pants and two pairs of socks. And you know what? It is 90 degrees outside. I wanna be running but I doubt it is a good idea seeing that I am running a fever. My stomach hurts but I have decided that saltines and crackers are probably not sufficient, so I am going to have a little soup for dinner. Probably plain noodle soup, as I am trying to be more vegetarian than just not eating red meat. I want to eat NO MEAT whatsoever, but as of right now, I am only avoiding red meat. I talked to someone today and they made me feel a lot better about what happened. It made, as I told them, "a world of difference." It is nice to know people care, that they always have cared and then that they promise to always care. WOW! So much bad stuff, and yet I am so richly blessed! Well, I hafta go check on the soup, and maybe standing next to a hot stove will warm me up.

God Bless,
LC
(and if you need ANYTHING at all, please call. nothing is too small if it is a need or a want or whatever. from just wanting to chat or whatever to needing help with something----i was gonna say homework, but we're not in school---please call if you need anything i am here for you guys, always.)

No comments: