Sunday, June 15, 2003

So I made cheesecake today. It looks pretty. It is regular cheesecake with cookie dough baked into it. Then on top, it has a mixture of melted peanut butter and melted chocolate. It looks super good, but I guarantee it is way unhealthy. It is raining heavily right now, and that only makes my mood worse. It is sunday, a dreary sunday. I contacted the Disney World Marathon people, and they said that you had to be at least 18 years old on race day to run. Stupid rule. I can run fast so what's the big deal? Oh well, there goes my plan. Guess I'll have to find another marathon to run, only it won't be as cool as running through epcot and magic kingdom. Dude. This is not fair. Babysitting --- oops, Nannying---- tomorrow. AHHHHH. And to think I wanted eight kids when I grew up. Oh well. Shows how naiive I am. :(

Well, I am gonna go now, but i shall right again later. If you hear of any good marathons, let me know. If you wanna buy a card (made-to-order) then let me know. The money goes to a good cause. Well, goodbye for now.
AIMP,
God Bless,
Action Verbs,
Lindsay

No comments: