Monday, June 09, 2003

Alright, so yeah. I am having an absolutely terrible night. It's all downhill from here. I feel like I'm in an avalanche and I can never escape. It's painful, but probably moreso than I ever thought it could be. What I learned from tonight, is that it is okay to have feelings and to embrace the way you feel, but you CANNOT EVER let that interfere with friendships. It only makes it worse. When you have a bad day, don't take it out on the people who care about you the most. They didn't do anything wrong! Please take this advice and apply it to your life. What hurts you can only hurt you more if you let it destroy the bonds you have with people who care about and love you. Don't learn the hard way. I did and it hurts like nothing else in the world. Anyway, I hope that some of what I write here helps you in the long run and that you can use it in your life so that you do not end up being miserable because you are such a terrible person.

On a happier note, dance is going well. Tonight was clogging, ballet, and gymnastic; tomorrow night is gymnastics, tap, and hip hop. Wednesday night is gymnastics, jazz, and ballet. Lots of fun. My runs are to the dance studio (approx. 1 1/2 miles) and back (if you are smart you know that is 3 miles total!) and sometimes more depending on the time I have. Thursday and Friday nights are longer runs because there is no dance! Oh well.

For those of you who know me, my hair is now very short. It is just below my ears. I can't pull it all the way back into a pony tail for when I run, and so obviously, putting it into a bun for dance is impossible.

Well, I must go now.
God bless, and SMILE!


"He who can laugh at himself shall never cease to be amused." Winston Churchill
I think this is very true. Laughter is an essential part of life, and as someone very wise once told me, it is the best sound in the world. (I think she learned that from another very wise person, but passing it along is vital to the lives of people everywhere.)

Well, I shall go now, but I will blog again soon, though remembering to blog is nearly impossible, and not that it matters because no one reads this anyway.

Smile and laugh and enjoy life, no matter how much it sucks.
Lindsay Caroline :)

No comments: