Thursday, June 12, 2003

Alright, so guess who is starting their own card-making company? ME! (hey now, don't laugh at me. I am having a terrible week---year would be more accurate--- and have decided that since Hallmark won't let me send them my poetry, I will simply start my own card company. Who is brilliant?????) hehehe.
So, running totals for the day. . .
-# of temper tantrums thrown by Maddy (age 5), in a 7 hour span: 9 temper tantrums. . . (more than 1/hour)
-# of times Emily (age 2) asked "Why?" in a 7 hour span: 58. . . (goodness, and she doesn't seem to get that when I say "I dunno," that it means that I have no clue or that I just can't explain the facts of life to a 2 year old.
- # of times Maddy hit someone in a span of 7 hours: 6 times. (anger management time; take lessons from Gandhi "nonviolent" is obviously not in her vocabulary.)
- # of rain drops that fell today in a 1 hour length of time: millions, flash flood time
- # of times I thought about Father's Day and how empty I was gonna feel: many many, if only my father would read this
- # of times I sung the Barney Song or the Sesame Street song with Maddy and Emily: I'm too embarassed to say
- # of times I thought about the order to show cause thingy in court tomorrow between my parents: LOTS and LOTS
- # of times I thought about how I am going to train to run the Disney World Marathon: YAY tons and tons
- # of times I read "Dora the Explorer" to Emily: only 1 (wow I got off easy today. it's usually at least 12!)
-# of minutes I spent on the crossword puzzle (Sunday's is better), and the jumbles: about 35 (yeah, yeah, I know that's alot.)
-# of times I wished it was 7:10pm so I could be at the movies with Brianne! YAY (almost time. . .): about a million
-# of grilled cheese sandwiches I burned today (out of 8 total): 6 (yeah I know what you're thinking)
-# of grilled cheese sandwiches Emily ate: 3
- # of grilled cheese sandwiches Maddy ate: 0 (she just ate the cheese out of the middle, and then demanded that I give her a cream cheese sandwich instead---this is two pieces of bread with cream cheese in the middle)
- # of chocolate cupcake crumbs I picked up off the floor: 117 (yes, I counted)

Alright, now I am tired of typing and staring at la computadora! Ok, so I have had a pretty bad day. I am such a terrible person if I have been told I am not invited to my father's house on Father's Day.
Dude what is wrong with me? Anyway, the infamous mail bandit/sole smiley crew member must go.

More later,
and until next time, this is
Lindsay Caroline :)
saying, "Smile Darn Ya Smile" [Annie, the musical]

No comments: