Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Tonight, Gymnastics, tap and hip hop. AHHHHH I am very tired. Note to self: Lessen amount of busy"ness" in schedule. I am about to go to dance, but I wanted to write something very quickly. I think I will write a novel. I have wanted to write one since I was seven, but time is of the essence. And as a full-time student, runner, dancer, gymnast, (hmmm athlete might have worked and summed it all up), I have yet to find the time. Oh well. Ideas and suggestions for the topic of this novel are very welcome. I will write more soon. Hope summer is going well.

God bless.
AIMP,
Eyes on the skies.
ANd until next time, this is
Lindsay Caroline :)
saying. . . "Smile Darn ya smile!" [if you have never seen Annie, you are lost right about now. Sorry!, but follow those instuctions.

No comments: