Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Don't learn ballet, jazz and tap before you learn hip hop, clogging and modern. They do nothing but train you to be rigid and on your toes literally in the former three. Then they want you to stop the rigidity and loosen up your arms and legs in the latter three. Go figure. I spent much of the night in tears, which was hard but sometimes crying only makes it better. It's just been a really hard 4 weeks, and it seems to be getting harder not easier. My advice from this sucky situation is: Always smile, and always find the silver lining. It is very hard sometimes, I know, but it helps. Laugh and smile because life is so worth it. If you need songs to make you happy, here are a few:

- "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" [Veggie Tales]
- "These are a few of my favorite things" and other songs from The Sound of Music
- "I Wanna Talk About Me" [Toby Keith]
- "Don't worry be happy" [I have no idea who sings it.]
- "Skinamarinky Dink, Skinamarinky Doo" [Sharon, Bram and Lois]
- "All I really Need" [Raffi]
- "My Girl" [Temtations]
- "I am A rock" and "Bridge over Troubled Water" [Simon and Garfunkel]
- "You Gotta Be" [Desere]
- "Let's Dance" and "Born to Fly" [Sara Evans]
- "Work In Progress" [Alan Jackson]
- "Going the Distance" [Cake]
- "Any Man of Mine" [Shania Twain]
- "My Baby Loves Me Just the Way that I Am" [Martina McBride]
- "I Feel Pretty" [Westside Story]
- "Tomorrow" [Annie]
- "Gonna Change the World" and "Reach" [S Club 7]
- "Little Less Conversation" [Elvis]
- "You can't always get what you want" [Rolling Stones]
- "We're Dancing" [from Center Stage]

Hope that helps. If I know you and you want me to burn some of these for you, just tell me (im, call, email, w/e) and I will be happy to. I love these songs!


God bless.
Until Next Time, this is
Lindsay Caroline :)
saying, "Smile Darn Ya Smile!" [-Annie, the musical]

No comments: