Wednesday, June 25, 2003

So, I don't know quite what to write. Since the lst time I posted, I had dance, and I ran about 5 miles. I feel almost numb, so emotionally empty, completely drained of all feeling. I don't know if this is normal, considering what has happened, but it may be.

In other news, my sun burn has blistered over. It hurts sooooo badly. I have all these little whitish-clear puffy blisters on my shoulders and around my neck line. It looks like I am developing fish scales. It is really rather disgusting and quite painful. And I am afraid that (if and) when I sleep tonight, that the pressure of tossing and turning will simply open the blisters and release what is inside. (Ewwww yuck!!!!) Oh, and my experience from track is that you should use a needle to pop the blister, but how do you pop all of them? THere are soooo many!

Well, I will write more later.
Remember how unique and special you are to this world!

God Bless,
L.C.

No comments: