Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Alright I am making up a new language for use in my blog.

WOHA : No worries; God is Always with you.

Gallpers: I love you.

Regallpers: Love you back!

Rodon: I miss you.

Rerodon: I miss you too!

Yappeedappee: Call me soon! or Talk to you soon.

Clay Aiken: I met this hot guy. . . (lol I am a goofball)


Alright, now to tell y'all about the run. I took my golden retriever with me because it was gettin kinda late and dark. She is really bad about running too fast, but she definitely motivated me. Up hills she made me sprint, which is the kind of pressure I needed. But I am teaching her the commands "Sprint" "walk" and "jog" so she can be a good runner. We ran for about fourty five minutes, and she is EXHAUSTED! I, after about 3 hours of sleep, 3 hours of driving lessons, 5 hours of babysitting, 2 hours of hip hop and 1 hour of running, am feeling the tiredness, maybe I will sleep well tonight......NAW!




No comments: