Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I am tired. I think I am getting sick, a sore throat and a headache, and chills. I do not need this, but it is nothing to keep life from going, so when I am sick, my days roll on. hehehe. It's good practice for the school year. hehehe. But I have work and other stuff to do, so being sick is something that will just have to happen along the way.

Let's see what has happened today:
the kids I nanny for played in the sprinkler and decided it would be funny to dump a bucket of water on my head. no comment.

i ran with a good friend and we talked about a lot of stuff. He is very easy to talk to, which is good

I am sick

we set a record during work today: it took me 1 1/2 hours to get the two year old to take a nap. we're talking about a kid who goes down in under 15 min.

I did the crossword, jumbles and cryptogram in fewer than 30 minutes!

I talked to someone I haven't talked to in years.

I made two peanut butter, jelly and mayonaise sandwiches (yes all three combined), actually, it was jam, for Emily and Maddy.

I thought a lot about life: How great it is.

"Life is one of those awesome things that we cannot describe. You're always learning, loving, and experiencing more than you ever thought possible. Don't ever stop searching for what you haven't gotten to see yet; never stop. For it is this desire to search for what is out there that gives life its deepest meaning." Anonymous

"I hope you never lose your sense of wonder.
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger.
May you never take one single breath for granted.
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed.
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens.
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance. . .
I hope you dance.
I hope you dance
I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of the least resistance
Living life means taking chances but they're worth taking
Loving might be a mistake but it's worth making
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to sellin out, reconsider
Give the heavens above, more than just a passing glance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance. . .
I hope you dance
I hope you dance.
Time it's a wheel in constant motion
always rolling us along
Tell me who wants to look back on their
years and wonder where those years have gone."
-Leann Womack "I Hope You Dance"

Remember to rejoice because thorns have roses! Oh, and think about the song. It is very inspirational. I love this song! One of my favorite parts is not letting a hell bent heart leave you bitter. A lot of people in your life are gonna hurt you and it's gonna take all your courage and love to fogive them, but you need to. And remember that everyone has clay feet-----every one makes bad choices, so let it go, it's hard but it'll help in the end. Just remember that they hurt you, but they are only human, and forgiveness, even without speaking it, forgiveness in your heart is one of the best ways to move past it. So, my advice for the day is, if someone has hurt you, allow your heart to truly forgive them, and alot of the pain will subside.

God bless.

No comments: