Sunday, July 06, 2003

"Happiness is not hard to come by. It is letting go of all the sadness you've experienced that gives people the most trouble." -Anonymous

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one COOL quote. Any guesses as to who said it??????????? Maybe I will write the answer later. See if you can figure it out.


More things that make me happy:
-ultimate frisbee, and diving onto the ground in an attempt to catch the frisbee (and getting really muddy and cut-up in the process)
-the feeling I get when I figure out how to do a dance step before every one else in my class
-making cards
-hearing Clay Aiken sing (especially "Build Me Up Buttercup," "Bridge Over Troubled Water," "Everylasting love," and "I could Not Ask for More.")
-the TV show "Strong Medicine" (really cool. Lifetime, Sunday nights at 10pm)

Well, I need to let my sister back on the computer. More later.

Love to all.
God Bless,
Lindsay

No comments: