Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Hmmmm. I had 2 hours of hip hop tonight, and I am about to leave for a run. Well, I cannot decide what the "symbol" should be for Goober Cards. I thought about a sprial, a star, or a peanut, but I really just don't know. If you have any ideas, please leave them in the chatterbox. Thanks! Oh, and I really want it to be something cute, and happy-looking. I want it to make people smile! (not something boring like the Hallmark Gold Crown-----Muy Aburrido! (spanish for VERY BORING!)


So I got offered a position at the dance studio doing more than assisting in classes. I get to teach a beginnner level jazz class and a beginner level hip hop class. Should be fun. It also looks as though I will be living at the dance studio four nights a week (M, T, W, Th) from 5-9pm. So my schedule is school, seventh period included, followed by cross country from 3-4:30, then dance from 5-9, and homework after that. I love being busy. It makes me work harder at everything I do. I will be taking some or all of the following classes at the studio:

Jazz (Advanced)
Hip Hop (advanced)
Clogging (intermediate)
Pointe (a ballet form)
Gymnastics (tech and company)
Production (Broadway-style class, mostly Bob Fosse stuff)
Modern/Lyrical
Tap (Advanced)

Plus I will be helping out in a lot of little kid classes (like 2 year olds) where they are just learning how to move their bodies certain ways. Should be fun, but VERY busy. I like it though. I am a little worried because I signed up for seven classes at school (2 are AP, 4 are Enr or Adv, and the only one that isn't is Health)-----??????? Ahhhhh, but the other activities will keep me motivated because I don't want to give up ANYTHING. I do my best when I am busy 24/7.

Gotta RUN! (no pun intended!)

No comments: