Monday, July 07, 2003

So, new format. LALALALA. I at least like it much better than the previous format I had concotted. (hehehe, I wonder if that is a real word.) Anyway, got off work early, YAY. (not that I don't love those kids to death! they can be quite sweet, but. . .oh well, they are kids). Anyway, tonight is clogging, ballet then Gymnastics, followed by running!!!!!!!!!! Should be a good night considering all those things make me VERY happy. I made some cards today. One is really quite boisterous, (cool word!), and rather profligate (meaning "wildly extravagant", another cool word!). What I did was I took cotton balls and dipped them each in a different color of paint (6 colors total: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple), and then sponged them on the card and the envelope. Now they match, but they are a little much to look at. Hehehe. Anyways, they look cool, whether or not they will actually sell is another question. . .
anyways. more later.

No comments: