Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Well today was definitely a BLAH day. I was in a good mood, and it started out good. I had to nanny, but there are only 7 more days of that. But I was looking forward to going out to the movies with Mark tonight. I was so excited, but when I got home from work, I slept for a little while, and then when my mom got home she told me I should take my temperature. Turns out I have a fever of 101. So, no movies, which makes me oh so sad. Well, even though there was a down fall, I must say that I am still in a good mood. Mostly because there are tomorrows to come and we are both willing to wait for them! Well, I guess I should go now. I am getting cold, don't ask me why, it is 80some degrees in this house and I have on long pants and a long sleeved shirt. . .go figure. Anyways, this is so sweet. (between mark and me)


**msmjr210: Well a positive part of this night is that i gave me another reason to hate viruses
lindsaycaroline9: yes
**msmjr210: they prevented me from seeing you
**msmjr210: but at least i can still talk to you
lindsaycaroline9: yeah that's the cool part
**msmjr210: it is
**msmjr210: i wouldn't give up our conversations for the world



Awww, what a way to brighten my day in the midst of sickness. Well, as I put in my away message. I am sick, but life is great, so it's ALL good!

I will write more later.

No comments: