Friday, July 04, 2003

Well, okay, so I was on yahoo.com, listening to music and watching the music videos. They are all country, because well, I am a country junkie. And I was clicking on one and I clicked on one by mistake. The music sounded good so I decided to listen. This is the chorus:

I miss my friend,
The one my heart was so confided in
The only one I felt so safe with
Who knew just what to say to make me laugh again,
And let the light back in.
I miss my friend.

Talk about something that tore me up and made me cry. The pain is so unbearable, and I thought it had subsided (mostly), but it came back. Now I am scared it will never go away. It hurts.

I wish I could write about all the events of today. But nothing great happened. My sister told me all the things that my dad and step mom are saying about me. (they are not pleasant things); apparently I am a bad child, a stupid person, etc. Very supportive, don't you think? And then she got all mad at me and my mom and said "at least some people in this world love their dads." Ok, first, I love my dad soooooo sooooooo sooooooo so much. He means so much to me. And second, what gave her the idea that I didn't? Ahhhhhhhh I can't handle this. I am being bad mouthed and turned into some kind of uncaring child. Sorry for the rant, but I have no one to listen. Computers are very good at that. I am still convinced that NO ONE reads this except maybe one person and that person is who has visited the sight a hundred times. Oh well.

Maybe I will give up blogging. Nothing happens that is making people smile in my life. It is depressing.

Good bye

No comments: