Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Alright, I promised to do shoutouts. So here goes, though it is HIGHLY unlikely that any of these people will ever get around to reading this.


Nicole: Remember at Khanki when you told me to think about writing a novel, well. . .I am! I have the first chapter done, though it is not very long. (this is kind of to everyone: I need ideas for what is going to happen to the main character. she is a teenager entering her freshman year of high school. post ANY ideas in the chatter box, because I need help!) Ok, back to Nicole, call me soon so we can get together before school starts. I saw you so much for about three weeks and NOW, it feels like an eternity since I saw you last! Call me, and have a great week. Tell all the kitties and birdies hi for me, and I will talk to you later. Love ya tons -Linzer Teetinzer (remember that!?!?)

Carly: We need to swim together soon! I hope you are enjoying life guarding at the pool; I bet you are super good at it!!!! :) I miss you and it's been forever since we've seen each other. I hope you got lots of good stuff when you went shopping for camp. And I hope you have a super awesome time at camp!!!!! Can you get mail? Send me your address if you can. Love ya babe. -Binzy

Mark: Hope you had fun on your trip with your family, and sorry I couldn't guess where you were! hehehe. Even though this IQ test says my IQ is incredibly high, I didn't know where you were going. :( Shoot me an email when you get back and I'll get you ready for cross country YAY! Later! ~lindsay

Cameron: Batman rocks! Coconuts! Maggie was asking me the other day what a blog was and she got so confused. It was rather cute, lol. I miss seeing you on Sundays, but hopefully I will see you really soon. Keep clogging and putting up with the crap other people throw at you. I know it's hard, but it'll be worth it. Just don't throw crap back at them because that only furthers the problem. But I know how difficult it is, but I love ya, so no worries, k? And remember, God is ALWAYS on your side through thick and thin, and I am too! I'll ALWAYS be here for you. Talk to you soon. Stay sweet. AIMP. Love forever, Lindsay

Ms. Atkinson: You're the bestest, and the greatest. You absolutely rock! (need I say more? I think YOU and only YOU can read between the lines.) Have a great (or would "hotsizzle" work here?) rest of the week at work, and hopefully I will talk to you soon. I finally listened to "You Can't Always Get What You Want", it is an awesome song, but I guess DUH, would be a correct word here because it HAS to be a cool song since the rolling stones rock! You are the best "dancer in warm-up/stretching circles" I know! (can't wait for you to do it again this year! :) ) MUCH LOVE. ~goober :)

Super Sam: Call me. that is all... love ya bunches! ~lins (call me call me, and if you would rather me call you, then post that in the chatter box. i know your number by heart, so just let me know either way)

alright, if I missed anybody, let me know. post it in the chatter box. if i did miss you, my sincerest apologies. i am typing rather fast and my mind is way ahead of my fingers at the moment, so I am so very sorry.

"You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Ziggy

No comments: